Monday, February 18, 2013

Love Is.

This weekend I had the chance to photograph an old friends wedding. 
I've never done any kind of photography before (other than my 2 classes at school) but I've been involved in lots of weddings and worked with a few photographers in the past. I'm not saying that made me confident or qualified AT ALL but I thought it would at least give me the ability to be generous to a family that has always been extremely generous towards my family and I. 

This family has always been a huge part in my life and Reeds. 
So when I heard the oldest was getting married in a small intimate ceremony I volunteered my limited talents to hopefully capture their exciting day with out having to empty their wallet. 

Rhett (the groom) worked with me for my wedding this past August. 
He helped me plan out the music for the ceremony and did an amazing job on our big day.
Rhetts dad is a Pastor and was the one to marry Reed and I. 
I just wanted Rhett to have the perfect day, his family did so much for my day that taking pictures was the least I could do in return. 

Rhett and Lindsey are so obviously in love. 
While preparing for the wedding day I helped with a few of the decorations, and each time I talked to Lindsey she mentioned the bible verse 1 Corinthians 13: 4-8. 

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails.

After going over this verse many times and hearing Lindsey talk about it I thought the perfect "theme" for their wedding would be 
Love Is.

So with out further adieu


Love Is... 
Rhett & Lindsey 





















These are just a few of the pictures I took. 
I am working on creating a link to share all of them. 

Like I said, I am in no way a photographer, but I hope that my limited talent and knowledge was enough to helpt these beautiful memories last :)

Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Frank Rhett Sanders III

1 comment:

  1. thanks gracie! we love the pictures and loved having you here to help us celebrate!! ann

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...