Sunday, December 8, 2013

Making Monday [17]

Goodness me weeks are just flying by!! I've got my family coming to visit this week, then heading to visit more family in Norfolk, VA and then coming home again with more family then it's Christmas with MORE family! I'm hoping I can fit everything in :)

** This week Lori's blog is sick :( She has had a few hiccups while updating her blog and is working on getting it fixed! Trust me she misses all of your beautiful faces and is ready to get it all untangled and back to the world of blogging! So, for now the party is happening only at my place. But PLEASE visit Lori through her social media and give her some well wishes!! We will miss her this week! 


This is a party where you can find fun new creative ideas and tasty recipes shared by amazingly talented people. Every Monday bloggers stop by to link up their posts and share with all you party goers. By joining in {both bloggers and non-bloggers} you will discover new blogs to follow, be inspired to make something new, try a yummy new recipe, and most importantly make new friends!
This party is hosted by Lori and I, and your projects will be shared on both of our blogs. We love that you're here and we love featuring you on our social media so be sure to follow us so you can see if your post gets shared!
We also pin to our Making Monday Pinterest board and we'd love to have you follow along! This is a place you can find projects from all the previous parties too so it is like a party every day!
Now For this  weeks FEATURES :)

1. Rebecca from Living Better Together put together a beautiful post, Want Need Wear Read, about helpful hints when it comes to buying Christmas gifts. I struggle so much with figuring out what to get someone because I want to to be perfect! And I think Rebecca has uncovered a great formula to make sure everyone is excited about the gift as you are :)


2. Monica of the Modern Mrs. made some rad Christmas decorations for just 3 bucks! Check out her Christmas Door Hanging made out of nothing but cheap garland, cardboard and an old belt!!


3. Over on Craft&Mint Ursula made a beautifully simplistic star that would be perfect hanging or on the mantel! I'm really hoping I can find a place to incorporate this before my family gets in town!


4. Finally we have Beth from  Hungry Happenings made these unbelievable Edible Cupcake Wrappers. Yes, I said edible wrappers. I don't think I have the talent to pull this off this season but you better believe it is pinned to my cooking board and hopefully one day I will get the guts up to try it! I mean just look at those things! So cute!!


If you were featured PLEASE grab a button! We want y'all to be proud :)
Kitchen Table Art
And if you didn't get a feature spot, no big deal! We love you all and pin as many projects as we can so go grab a button and link up again this week! 

Kitchen Table Art
 photo gracie-sig_zps2d86285f.jpg

14 comments:

  1. Thanks for the party! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are having a warm and cozy weekend and thanks for hosting!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of the fun holiday entries. I hope Lori's blog gets better... that can be so frustrating! Happy Holidays to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for featuring my gift post and for another lovely party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the party Gracie and have a good week :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for another great party. Love the features!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the e-mail reminder I woke up to this morning!! Thanks for hosting and have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am new to your link party and was excited to find you! I hope to be part of your party when I link up about once or twice a month! Thanks for hosting a wonderful party!

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope the weather is good for you this week, the ice has caused about four days of misery. Power out in over 100000 homes here in Dallas area. Your blog brings a nice beam of light into our dreary week. Come visit my blog it was only thing I was able to do.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  10. I appreciate the reminder your party was ready to go so I could join the fun! Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Gracie ~ I'm mostly back up and running. I can't do everything yet but I'm able to join in on the party. YAY!!! I'm loving looking at all the link-ups.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for hosting! Hope Lori gets back up and running soon! See you ladies next week!
    -Gina from Always Savory

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for hosting! Sorry to hear about Lori's site...ugh, that must be so frustrating! Hope it gets resolved soon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...