Thursday, October 4, 2012

My Fall "Mantel"

Well, in our little house we don't have a fireplace. 
So I don't really have a mantel. 
But I was still inspired by all those awesome blog posts about fall mantel pieces. 
I haven't really done much. 
And I haven't spent much time on it but I figured i would share the little bit of fall decorating that  I have attempted :) 

These are just some craft pumpkins that I got from Michaels at like 40% off!! 


I'm sorry I didn't take any before pictures. 
Or process pictures. 
But basically I just used a black paint pen and went to town! 



 Daniel 2:21
"He Changes the times and seasons" 
Just thought it was a good verse for fall :) 


Of course!
Go Tigers!! 
:)





Finally 
"Home Sweet Home!" 


These are the types of crafts I love.
So simple but so fun.

I need to make more time for these type of projects!! 



I linked up this post with

The Shabby Nest
52 Mantels




PS> My picture quality has gotten a little better. (I think anyway).
I just got a Nikon D5100! 
I'm still figuring out how it works and all the settings but I am having a BLAST figuring it all out!
Hopefully sometime in the near future you will be looking at a little better documentation :) 
Create & Inspire Linky Party

4 comments:

  1. Ah....love these Gracie!! Perfect verse and perfect little Clemson Tiger pumpkin!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bonnie thanks so much! Now that I have my own house I really wanted to decorate, so I had to get creative :)

      Delete
  2. Great project !

    I would love you to come link up at my Craft, Create & Inspire linky party ..

    http://polkadotpretties.com/2012/10/craft-create-inspire-linky-party/

    Hope to see you there :)

    Claire @ Polkadot pretties x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Claire thanks for sending me your link! I added one of my posts to the party :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...