Sunday, September 29, 2013

Making Monday [#7]


I mean really it's already week SEVEN! So fun :) I hope you are all enjoying learning from each other and getting inspired by each fabulous party. I've been a little distracted lately so I haven't added many projects but just wait you've got lots coming once the studio gets moving!! 

Here are some of my favorites from last week. I thought I would share some sewing projects because I am insanely jealous of anyone who can sew, and these ladies have inspired me to work more with fabric no matter how intimidating!

First I have Katie at The Crafty Blog Stalker. She has made a skirt from two $2 tank tops! Yes, that is right she made a super easy skirt with only $4!! The project looks pretty doable so now I just have to find me some cheap-o tanks!


Second is Brittany  from Whimsy Renee. She has made a no-sew bunting. So technically it isn't sewing but it still has to do with fabric and I don't really do much with that. Plus I LOVE bunting and I always hang it in every room. 


Ladies please grab a feature button and add it to your post or side bar or whatever! I'd love for you to  share your fabulous projects with the world!! 

Kitchen Table Art

And everyone else,  be sure to link up and share this week and if you are PINNING any of these projects please make sure to pin from the original site!!!

Also grab a button to link back or add a text link on your blog to let everyone know where you are sharing!!
Kitchen Table Art


 photo gracie-sig_zps2d86285f.jpg

10 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my bunting! Have a great Monday and thanks for hosting!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course, your bunting is precious!! Glad you made it over to check it out!!

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring my skirt! I have added your button to my featured on page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Gracie,
    Thank you for the invite and thank you for visiting ..This Ole Mom today! That was the sweetest comment!! Made my day!

    Have a great week !
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kim thank you for sharing!! I've been cruising blogs all day and just absolutely loved your project, I hope I can try it some time soon :) I'll have to let you know how it goes!!

      Delete
  4. Well hello there, Gracie. It's nice to meet you! Thanks for visiting my site, leaving a lovely comment about my creamy salsa, and inviting me to your link party. I'm glad to know about you and will add you to my party list. {P.S. Would you be interested in having me join with you to host your weekly link party? I've been wanting to find someone to host with but it seems like most of the link party bloggers are already quite established.} I must say, I'm loving your blog and look forward to coming back often.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. emailed you so we can talk more about this!!!

      Delete
  5. Thank you for hosting and thanks for the invite!!
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...