Thursday, October 16, 2014

Cheap Halloween Photo Booth



Eek so close!
2 weeks is an acceptable time to start decorating. We don't have neighbors so we wont have any trick or treaters so instead Reed and I are throwing a party! You can check out the invites I sent out HERE. But today I got ready by starting to decorate for our big party! 


As always I LOVE the Dollar Store. I can walk around there for hhooouurrsss. I mean so much goodness for just A DOLLAR! It is just so inspiring :)
For this party we've obviously asked everyone to dress up, and why dress up if you aren't going to document it! So I've decided that a fun Halloween photo booth is the perfect way to make sure we document all our creative ideas.


This photo booth took less than 30 minutes and cost less than $10!
I bought a white table cloth and hung it on the back porch and used that as the back drop. Then I began draping the Halloween goodies all over. As much as I love to make my own decorations it is really great when you can just buy pre-made decorations and arrange them on your own. So much quicker!

These goodies came in packs and I had SO MUCH more left over I think I'll be able to use it for the table scape too!
And who doesn't want glittery flies. I mean so cool!!


Of course I had to try out my new photo booth! So here's my second costume. Yes, second costume. My first one for the season was this PiƱata and Birthday Girl get up with my puppy :) I'll be sharing how I made this Princess Peach costume from goodies laying around the house!

How are you getting ready for Halloween? I'm so excited and can't wait to see how all of y'all celebrate this fun holiday.
 photo gracie-sig_zps2d86285f.jpg

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...