Thursday, September 5, 2013

Instagram Thankful Project

Its been awhile since I talked about the thankful project. And with all you new friends I figured I would do an update and let y'all know what is up with my daily #KTAthankful.

Back at the beginning of the year I challenged myself to find the importance in the little things.
I wanted to be thankful for all of the blessings in my life, specifically the ones that are forgotten on a daily basis. So what I did was decide to create a "Thankful Project", every day I would do a count down along with 1 thing I was thankful for.



I'm pretty sure sure my count is off but that isn't the important thing. It has been harder than I ever thought to remind myself to be thankful for something everyday. But voicing those little blessing has made my attitude so much better! I've found the beauty in things like my driveway, hot showers, and yes even the hard times of waiting. Being reminded that everything has a purpose and is part of a plan that He has for me is what I hope to make a daily impact on.

Heres the deal, I challenged my friends to do this with me, and we got a little bit but not a ton of interaction. I know its hard to post something everyday, but I know the majority of you check Instagram or Facebook AT-LEAST once a day. So I challenge each of you to find the things that you are thankful for. Don't wait until you get a new car or something pretty and shiny, those things are great but the point of this project is to find it in the EVERYDAY. So for the rest of the day or tomorrow be paying attention to your surroundings and remind yourself that you are surrounded with blessings. Pick one and share it with me! 

Just use the hashtag #KTAthankful and I will be checking it and will share a few each Friday! I keep track of the days that I have been thankful but you don't have to if you don't want :)

Here are some examples of my Thankful posts for those of you that don't follow along on Instagram :)



I hope a few of you, if not all of you, will join me in this project. It is amazing how once you notice your surroundings how much you learn about your life and how blessed you are.

Come find me on Instagram and join in the Thankful Project by using #KTAthankful  :)
 photo gracie-sig_zps2d86285f.jpg




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...