Friday, January 25, 2013

Recap of this weeks Thankful Things!

Alright, on Monday I challenged y'all to post a picture of something your thankful for each day. 
I am personally taking a picture daily, and plan to do this for the entire year. 
I hope you can join me!!

I'm so happy that people like the idea, so lets keep it going! 
Don't forget to tell your friends to join in the fun this week :)


These are a few of the photos shared this week. 
Photos by: @cwalpole, @alie515, @mltd54, @lucysatt, and @ssclaude
Thanks for sharing!!


Alright readers! 
Heres the deal for the rest of the week be posting pictures of the things you find your thankful for. 
To play along and have a chance to be shown in the weekly recap you need to play along. 
How to play: download the picture you see below (right click to save to your computer, or save image or screenshot on your phone), post it on Instagram to get started! Then when you post your thankful picture each day, simply tag it with #KTAthankful and @gracielathrop so we can see! Each friday I will go through all of the posts from the week and share my favorites!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...