Wednesday, December 31, 2014

2014 Project Review


Yesterday I posted my year in review post with lots about lessons I've learned in 2014. It is a lot of personal posts and things that I learned A LOT from.

But for those of you who could care less about my life and just want some good project ideas, here is the year in review just for you!!


Murphy Bed Tutorial - complete with not so great pictures :) 


DIY Cloud Light - a gift for a babies nursery 


Whimsical Stump Chairs - my favorite part of our yard! 


Industrial Hanging Planter - cheap cheap look for less 

Not one but TWO dress refashions! 






DIY Arrows - rustic fall decoration




Custom Built Wine Buffet - by far my favorite project of 2014!  

What a transformation to look back on 2014. I can't believe it, but at the rate I'm progressing I'm excited to see what projects I come up with in 2015!! 
 photo gracie-sig_zps2d86285f.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...