Sunday, December 1, 2013

Making Monday 16


Welcome back from the Thanksgiving Holiday! I hope you ate loads of Turkey, ham, stuffing, pumpkin pie, and all the other goodies that we crave all year round. And most importantly I hope you had some special time with your family, I know Lori and I both took a bit of a break from the world of blogging to spend some time with our family and friends.






Where you can find fun new creative ideas and tasty recipes shared by amazingly talented people. Every Monday bloggers stop by to link up their posts and share with all you party goers. By joining in {both bloggers and non-bloggers} you will discover new blogs to follow, be inspired to make something new, try a yummy new recipe, and most importantly make new friends!
This party is hosted by Lori and I, and your projects will be shared on both of our blogs. We love that you're here and we love featuring you on our social media so be sure to follow us so you can see if your post gets shared!
We also pin to our Making Monday Pinterest board and we'd love to have you follow along! This is a place you can find projects from all the previous parties too so it is like a party every day!

Last week we didn't do a link up but we shared some of our favorite features.
But because there was no link up last week we don't have features this week. So here are a few things that Lori and I would love for y'all to check out!

I have my December giveaway starting Tuesday and trust me you WON'T want to miss it!



And if you need some inspiration for Christmas decorating we both have a few things to show you!!

Lori is sharing a favorite Holiday treat with these Peanut Butter Balls! Anything with chocolate AND peanut butter is a win in my book :)



I have basically finished decorating our house for Christmas. I got excited and decorated way before Thanksgiving, oops! But thats good for y'all cause now you can see what I've done! Here is one of my favorites :)
Paper Star Tutorial



Now I hope y'all are ready to get things going because we only have a short time before Christmas!!
So lets party, but don't forget about the few little favors we ask for :)

 photo gracie-sig_zps2d86285f.jpg

14 comments:

  1. HI Gracie,
    Sure hope you had a great Thanksgiving and thanks so much for the party!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for hosting & Hope your Thanksgiving was filled with special people and good times!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Gracie for this party :)
    I wish you a good week

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting, Gracie. Love your posts this week. Can we eat the chocolate while we decorate with paper :)
    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Robyn, I would! I will eat chocolate any time :)

      Delete
  5. Thanks for hosting and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting:) Lynn @ Turnips 2 Tangerines

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! First time visitor :) I linked 3 Christmas projects. Now off to visit some blogs ;) Ursula

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ursula so glad you found us and came to visit!! Thank you for linking up and visiting some of our friends :) Be sure to follow Lori and I on social media some of your posts may get featured through out the week!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...