Friday, January 11, 2013

Wedding Album by Shurtterfly

I know the wedding was a while ago, and you would think I was done talking about it. 
BUT it was amazing! The pictures are perfect, done by The Mondays

I ordered some books for my parents and in-laws from Shutterfly.com
They are FABULOUS! 
I wasn't going to share but I loved them so much so I ordered a larger version for our coffee table
and it just came today!! 


 I thought I would share it with you all, boast a little bit about The Mondays and about Shutterfly:)

First of all, this came in SO FAST! 
But the best part is how easy it was to make! 
Shutterfly has plenty of options for layouts and you can even make your own. 




I loved all the little add ons they supplied for almost every occasion. 






I was even able to add a page for just our Vows. 


These are just some close up shots of some of my favorite pages. 




 These two pages where great templates!
I loved being able to share so many photographs with out adding any extra pages. 



And the back cover! 
I love this book and will probably show it to everyone who comes over. 


So obviously, I would TOTALLY recommend anything from Shutterfly. 
The company is so easy to work with and there are so many options to personalize your photos.
The quality is great and I will be ordering one of these for all of our special occasions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...