Wanna find 11 fun blogs?
Well check it out! Thats exactly what I've just posted :)
Here are the rules:
- Every tagged person has to tell 11 things about themselves.
- The person who tagged you asked 11 questions, answer them.
- Ask 11 questions for the 11 blogs you are going to tag, please choose blogs with less than 200 followers.
- Mention the blog that tagged you, but don't tag them back.
11 Things about ME!
1. I am the 2nd of 4 children.
2. I never moved until I came to college
3. I am in my senior year at Clemson University and will soon graduate with a Fine Arts degree!!
4. My dream was always to get married in college, and it came true this past August!
5. I married my middle school and high school crush (we didn't date until my senior year of High school).
6. I want to adopt my future kiddos
7. I've been to Nicaragua 5 times and hope to live there for an extended period one day (Reeds parents live there).
8. My love language is quality time and words of affirmation.
9. I can't stand being alone. I love my friends and want them to be with me ALL THE TIME.
10. One day I hope I can use my artist skill to further the Lords kingdom, hopefully this blog is the first step!
11.I grew up and realized as much as I love to travel I am a true southern girl and don't wanna live anywhere else!
I was tagged by Pam at Best Laid Plans and here are the questions she asked me!
- How long have you been blogging and what is your main focus on your blog? My first post was a year ago this past July. Butttt I didn't start blogging on a regular basis but about 6 months ago! I have 3 main focuses. 1. Life as an art student and sharing my fine art projects 2. Being a crafter at heart and sharing/selling those fun ideas and projects 3. Sharing my experiences as a newly wed!!
- What is your favorite craft/hobby? I love to make art. Any kind. But I think as far as hobbies and crafts I love to paint on found objects more than anything :)
- What is your current or latest project? My current or latest project in which part of my life?! As an art student I have atleast 3 projects going on just for classes and then with my etsy shop I often have one or 2 for that, on top of my home projects! But I think my favorite out of all of them right now are the pieces I am putting in to my senior show dealing with integrity and furniture.
- Do you craft for yourself or for gift-giving? Both. I love to craft and I don't have the space so a lot of the times I end up giving them as gifts.
- What is your favorite holiday? I think it is Thanksgiving. I LOVE hanging around, talking to family and friends. Plus the food is a HUGE plus :)
- Who is your favorite author? Thats hard. I love reading older literature. I think Jane Austin would have to be one of my favorites.
- Do you have a favorite blog that you have to read? If so, share the name and link. :) By a landslide my favorite blog is Under The Sycamore she shares so much wisdom and truth and has inspired my life in SO many ways!!
- Where is your favorite place to vacation? Its a tie between Kiawah Island, SC and Nicaragua. I have been lucky enough to have family in both locations so I visit them pretty regularly. Kiawah is my favorite when I want to do nothing but get tan and read :) Nicaragua is a place I love to go for a reality check, and for any and every kind of adventure!!
- Do you love to cook or eat out? I'm so bad about eating out. I love cooking, specially now that I have someone to cook FOR. But I think talking over dinner is one of my favorite things to do so I always catch up with friends out to eat :)
- What is your favorite food? Well, right now it is anything and everything Mexican. I don't know what it is but I can't stop craving it!!
- Tea, coffee or wine? I'm southern and proud of it. SWEET TEA :) I just started to be fond of wine this year and I hope that I never like coffee :)
And finally my 11 questions to YOU!
- Do you blog for yourself or others?
- What is your favorite "blog experience"? (ex. I LOVE hearing from my readers)
- Do you share everything thats on your mind? Why or Why not?
- What is your biggest piece of advice to a newbie blogger??
- Do you have blogger besties? If so, share them!!
- How do you spend your free time?
- What is your DREAM job?
- If you could do anything in the world, what would it be?
- What is your all time favorite memory?
- If you could have any talent what would it be?
- How can your blog experience be better?! (I would love to help)
The people that couldn't run fast enough and got TAGGED!!
- Elemental Carbon
- Love Grows Wild
- Happy In Life Young in Love
- Setting For Four
- Callan Tinsley Photography
- Sweet To the Soul
- What Its Like Being Jesse's Girl
- Polka Dot Pretties
- From Overwhelmed To Organized
Please let me know if you decide to play!! I would love to read your answers!!