Sunday, December 4, 2011

Avoiding doing work...

I love being an art student, and I love being in the studio. I have been in the studio Monday through Sunday this week, and I honestly don't hate that! However, I still avoid doing my work sometimes. These are few of my most recent projects that I am occupying myself with to keep me away from my REAL projects. 






I got this idea off of Pinterest, and it is one of the few things I have actually done out of the hundreds of things I have pinned. This verse is one I just love! Ephesians 2:10 I love the relationship of us being God's masterpiece. 

And the doodle below is just something I have been thinking about lately. Children love so easily it's unbelievable! 


So, both of these projects, washing my sheets, cleaning my room, and grocery shopping have kept me from going in to the studio today. But at-least I'm not being lazy right?!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...