Tuesday, November 29, 2011

I wanna hippopotamus Christmas...

First off, have you guys every heard this song?! It is totally amazing, definitely my favorite Christmas song of all time! (This is just a random video, I'm pretty sure the song doesn't have a real music video)


I've been in the holiday spirit lately, obviously
At work we have been decorated for Christmas for about a month now and I started playing Christmas music before Thanksgiving! Sadly, I haven't decorated or even started shopping yet. But my Pinterest account is full of great holiday crafts and gift ideas! 
I already know that a few of my friends will be getting things off of my boards, but I'm not gonna spoil the surprise so I can't post it on here until after they receive them! 
I've also already started selling a few holiday decorations at Razzberry Fizz and at Erin Galloway Interiors Christmas show. I thought I would share them with you to maybe get some of your juices flowing for this Holiday season! 


These are a few of the Reindeer sketches that Erin sold in her Christmas show a few weeks ago. 


I don't have images of any of the other holiday goodies I've been working on but I wanted to get give you a taste test. I'll be sure to keep you updated!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...